Protection of personal data under GDPR
Terms of personal data protection
- The administrator of personal data according to Art. 4 point 7 of the European Parliament and Council (EU)regulation 2016/679 about protection of natural persons regarding processing of personal data and about the free movement of such data (hereinafter "GDPR"), is MARKOL FOOD, s.r.o., IČO: 05156521, DIČ: CZ05156521, with registered office at Mistra Mikuláše 450, Jevíčko, 569 43. (hereinafter referred to as the "administrator").
- Contact information of the administrator is the following:
- Address: MARKOL FOOD, s.ro., Mistra Mikuláše 450, 569 43 Jevíčko
Phone: +420 725 191 185
- Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular by reference to a certain identifier, for example a name, identification number, location data, network identifier or to one or more special elements of physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person.
- The administrator has not appointed a personal data protection officer. If necessary, contact me on the above phone number or email.
Sources of personal data processing
- The administrator processes the personal data that you have provided for him or the personal data that the administrator has obtained on the basis of the fulfillment of your order.
- The administrator processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the contract fulfilment.
Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
The legal reason for the processing of personal data is the fulfillment of the contract between you and the controller pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1 letter b) GDPR, legitimate interest of the controller in the provision of direct marketing (especially for sending commercial messages and newsletters) according to Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f) GDPR, Your consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending business communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1 letter a) GDPR in connection with § 7 paragraph 2 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services in the event that no goods or services have been ordered.
The purpose of personal data processing is
the processing of your order and the performance of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; when placing an order, personal data are required that are necessary for the successful processing of the order (name and address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without the provision of personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or fulfill it on the part of the administrator,
fulfillment of legal obligations towards the state,
sending business messages and doing other marketing activities.
The administrator shall make automatic individual decisions within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR. You have given your express consent to such processing.
Data retention period
The administrator stores personal data
- for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and to assert claims under these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- until the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, for a maximum of 10 years, if the personal data are processed on the basis of the consent.
- After the expiry of the retention period of personal data, the administrator shall delete the personal data.
Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the administrator)
The recipients of personal data are persons
- participating in the delivery of goods / services / realization of payments on the basis of a contract (PPL),
- providing e-shop operation services (Woocommerce) and other services in connection with e-shop operation,
- providing marketing services (Facebook-FB pixel, Google - Google Analytics and Adwords),
The administrator declares that it processes data exclusively in the European Union or in countries that ensure an adequate level of protection based on the decision of the European Commission.
The administrator declares that he will choose any other applications or processors of personal data responsibly and will place at least the same requirements on security and quality of processing on the processors as on himself.
Under the conditions set out in the GDPR you have
the right of access to his personal data pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR,
the right to correct personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or restrictions on processing pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR,
the right to delete personal data pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR,
- the right to object to the processing pursuant to Article 21 of the GDPR,
the right to data portability according to Article 20 of the GDPR,
the right to withdraw the consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the administrator specified in Article III of these conditions.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
Terms of personal data security
The administrator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
The administrator has taken technical measures to secure data repositories and repositories of personal data in paper form.
The administrator declares that only persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
By sending the order from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
You agree to these terms by checking your consent via the online form. By checking the consent, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
The administrator is entitled to change these conditions. The new version of these terms and conditions will be published on their website.
These conditions take effect on 8. 6. 2021.